- 1. Acquisition, use and provision of personal information
- In acquiring, using and providing personal information, we recognize the importance of protecting personal information and will handle it appropriately.
- 2. Implementation of Safety Measures
- We maintain an optimal system for the strict management of personal information and take reasonable security control measures to prevent unauthorized access to, loss, destruction, falsification, or leakage of personal information, as well as to take thorough corrective measures against such unauthorized access.
- 3. Implementation of Continuous Improvement
- We will establish, implement, and maintain a management system for the protection of personal information, and periodically review this system for continual improvement.
- 4. Compliance with Laws and Regulations
- In handling personal information, we will comply with laws, regulations, national guidelines, and other norms regarding the protection of personal information.
- November 30, 2019
Tomoki Shibata, President and Representative Director
- Handling of Personal Information
- Jigowatts Inc. complies with the Personal Information Protection Law and related laws and regulations, appropriately manages personal information provided by customers, and handles it as follows.
- 1. Purpose of use of personal information
- 2. Provision of Personal Information
- We will not provide personal information provided by customers to third parties, except when we have obtained the consent of the customer, when required by law, or when necessary to protect the life, body, or property of an individual and when it is difficult to obtain the consent of the customer.
- 3. Deposition of Personal Information
- In order to achieve the purpose of use described in 1. above, we may entrust your personal information to our contractors. When we entrust personal information to our subcontractors, we will select appropriate subcontractors, clarify the obligations and responsibilities of the subcontractors by contract, and appropriately supervise the subcontractors to ensure that personal information is safely managed by them.
- 4. Joint Use of Personal Information
- We may share your personal information as follows when necessary. [Items to be shared]
- 5. Handling of Personal Information in Connection with Links to External Websites
- Websites operated by our company may contain links to external sites. We are not responsible for the handling of personal information, management conditions, or posted content on external sites. Please contact the linked site directly.
- 7. Acquisition of Access History
- Our application may acquire access history for the purpose of statistics and analysis of your site usage.
- 8. Acquisition of Location Information
- For the purpose of providing customers with location-based services and optimal services, etc., some of the services we provide use location information transmitted from cell phones, etc. If the settings of the mobile phone, etc. do not permit the transmission of location information, the location information will not be transmitted. If you do not allow the transmission of location information in the settings of your cell phone, etc., the location information will not be transmitted.
- 9. Acquisition of Individual Device Identification Information
- Some of the services provided by our company may acquire the individual identification information of the terminal used by the customer. This information is used to provide better service, to verify your identity, and to prevent fraudulent activities that may interfere with the normal provision of service.
- 10. Measures to Prevent Eavesdropping by Third Parties
- Our application strives to ensure the security of personal information by using SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption or equivalent security to prevent third parties from eavesdropping on the personal information provided by the customer during transmission.
- 11. Handling of Personal Information for Each Product, Service, and Business
- We may stipulate the purpose of use of personal information, provision of personal information to third parties, contact information, etc. for each of our products, services, and businesses, and the handling of such personal information.
In such cases, if there are any provisions that differ from the "Handling of Personal Information" or any other special provisions, the provisions regarding the handling of personal information stipulated for each product, service, or business shall take precedence over such provisions.
- 12. Disclosure, Correction, Suspension of Use, etc. of Registered Information
- When we receive a request from a customer for disclosure, correction, suspension of use, deletion, disclosure to a third party, or suspension of provision to a third party of personal information concerning the customer himself/herself, we will promptly respond to the request unless there is a special reason not to do so, after confirming the identity of the customer.
Company name, affiliation, position, name, address, telephone number, e-mail address
[Scope of joint users]
Ltd. and the affiliated companies listed in the Annual Securities Report of Mitsui & Co.
[Purpose of use by joint users]
The same purposes as in 1. above.
[The person who is responsible for the management of personal data]
- Contact Information for Personal Information and Procedures
- Please contact us by mail for consultation regarding the handling of personal information held by our company.
Jigowatts Inc. Personal Information Consultation Desk
Postal code 103-0002
2-3-3 Nihonbashi Bakurocho, Chuo-ku, Tokyo
- 1 If you wish to request disclosure, change, or deletion of your personal information, please first send us the following information by mail.
- Please include the name and address of the person to whom the "Request for Disclosure, etc. Form" should be sent.
- Please write a brief statement to the effect that you wish the "Request for Disclosure, etc. Form" to be sent to you.
- Please send the postcard or sealed envelope to the above contact address.
*Please send a postcard or sealed envelope to the above-mentioned contact address. Please understand that we will not be able to respond to your request.2 Based on the above contact, we will send you a "Request for Disclosure Request Form" form and an "Explanatory Statement".3 Please fill in the necessary items on the "Request for Disclosure Request Form" you received and send it by mail to our consultation service, enclosing "Documents for Identification" based on the "Explanatory Statement".4 After confirming the details of your request, we will reply to you by mail.*A fee may be charged for disclosure, etc., depending on the content of the request.
*In the case of a request for disclosure, etc., by a representative, please attach and enclose a letter of attorney from the person in question based on the "Explanatory Statement.